- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- Crouching Bunny Hidden Eggs: Easter at the Tea Far...
- Twitter Question on Fertilizing
- Cherry Blossom and Bamboo Season in Japan
- Celebrate the Season with Our Rabbit Teapot
- Video: Fog Rolling Over Shan Lin Xi
- A Refreshing Trip to Shan Lin Xi Leads to a Promis...
- One Last Stop in Fang Cun, Then On to Taiwan
- Update from Takada San on Japanese Tea and Radiati...
- Photos from Hunan: Tea Classes at the University o...
- Possible Tea Exchange Program with Hunan Universit...
- Changsha Surprise: An Interesting Tan Yang Confoun...
- Photos from Zhejiang: Tea & Shaoxing Wine
- Celebrating a Great Year for Long Jing with Shaoxi...
- How to Store Puerh
- Another Message from Mr. Takada
- Gong Fu Cha: 7 Steps Before You Brew Tea
- Messages from Japan: Tea Can Play a Role in Healin...
- Gaiwan Lesson from Roy
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2010 (79)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...