Roy has passed along another weather advisory from his sources in China. They told him to delay arrival in Hangzhou (home of dragon well) until April 10 due to the cold weather. Therefore, he'll start his trip in Hunan, west of the areas that were worst hit by the cold snap. Tea lovers know Hunan as the home of several great varieties of both green and yellow tea, so we're eager to see what treats Roy brings back from Hunan this year!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- Tea Quantity: Roy's Rule of Thumb
- Latest 2010 Spring Harvest News from Roy
- Sale on All Green Tea!
- 2010 Spring Tea Harvest Update
- Roy Heads to China for the Spring Harvest
- First Look at a Future Tea Farm
- Sudden Bad Weather at Harvest Time
- It's Official: Roy Closes Escrow on the Tea Farm P...
- 2010 Tea Harvest Update
- Updates from Roy: Tea Farm, Then Off to China
- New in the Teahouse: Organic Golden Tip Black Tea
- ▼ March (11)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
This week marked the completion of another critical step toward actual production at the Tea Farm. With years of continuous infrastructure p...