Word comes from China that the 2010 tea harvest is underway! They're picking tea now in Zhejiang and Yunnan, with none of the harsh weather issues that challenged the 2009 crop. Roy is receiving daily updates and will leave for China shortly after completing the transaction for his California tea-farm-to-be. We'll soon be providing more details on the outlook for your favorite spring varietals.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- Tea Quantity: Roy's Rule of Thumb
- Latest 2010 Spring Harvest News from Roy
- Sale on All Green Tea!
- 2010 Spring Tea Harvest Update
- Roy Heads to China for the Spring Harvest
- First Look at a Future Tea Farm
- Sudden Bad Weather at Harvest Time
- It's Official: Roy Closes Escrow on the Tea Farm P...
- 2010 Tea Harvest Update
- Updates from Roy: Tea Farm, Then Off to China
- New in the Teahouse: Organic Golden Tip Black Tea
- ▼ March (11)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
In times like these we can all use a bit more luck, and what better way to invoke it than by brewing tea? Extraordinary times call for extra...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...