We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Francisco Tea Meetup Group to the Ferry Building teahouse this afternoon. The group held a Bay Area Tea Tour for tea professionals today and came to the teahouse for lunch and a talk by Roy on getting started in the tea business. We host many groups at both our Ferry Building and Berkeley locations, and can arrange custom programs including special menus, tea talks, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan a delicious and memorable special event for your group!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Fra...
- Feel the Cha Qi with Our New He Kai Shan Sheng Bin...
- Don't Forget: Roy's Book Signing Is Sunday Afterno...
- New Newsletter: Winter Puerh Edition
- Mark Your Calendar: Book Signing at the Ferry Buil...
- New Year Toast
- Aged Puerh by the Ounce
- Beginnings of a Tea Farm in California
- New in the Teahouse: Puerh Tools!
- Roy in the New York Times
- ▼ January (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
If you've wondered what makes our jasmine pearls so special and delicious, it starts with the unique green tea leaves we select Each...
After over 30 hours of no sleep, I arrived Taipei at 5:50 AM. My friend Mr. Chang met me at the airport and we headed toward the mountains. ...