A reminder in case you haven't yet marked your calendar: Roy Fong will be signing copies of his new book, Great Teas of China, in the San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse this Sunday, January 24, at 4:00 pm. Stop by, chat with Roy, and take the opportunity to have your copy of this soon-to-be-classic tea book signed by the Teamaster himself!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Fra...
- Feel the Cha Qi with Our New He Kai Shan Sheng Bin...
- Don't Forget: Roy's Book Signing Is Sunday Afterno...
- New Newsletter: Winter Puerh Edition
- Mark Your Calendar: Book Signing at the Ferry Buil...
- New Year Toast
- Aged Puerh by the Ounce
- Beginnings of a Tea Farm in California
- New in the Teahouse: Puerh Tools!
- Roy in the New York Times
- ▼ January (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....
If you've wondered what makes our jasmine pearls so special and delicious, it starts with the unique green tea leaves we select Each...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...