A reminder in case you haven't yet marked your calendar: Roy Fong will be signing copies of his new book, Great Teas of China, in the San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse this Sunday, January 24, at 4:00 pm. Stop by, chat with Roy, and take the opportunity to have your copy of this soon-to-be-classic tea book signed by the Teamaster himself!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Fra...
- Feel the Cha Qi with Our New He Kai Shan Sheng Bin...
- Don't Forget: Roy's Book Signing Is Sunday Afterno...
- New Newsletter: Winter Puerh Edition
- Mark Your Calendar: Book Signing at the Ferry Buil...
- New Year Toast
- Aged Puerh by the Ounce
- Beginnings of a Tea Farm in California
- New in the Teahouse: Puerh Tools!
- Roy in the New York Times
- ▼ January (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
A customer came into the teahouse yesterday with a common misconception. He had been to another tea shop where he was told that Feng Huang S...
After over 30 hours of no sleep, I arrived Taipei at 5:50 AM. My friend Mr. Chang met me at the airport and we headed toward the mountains. ...
One afternoon recently when things were slow at the teahouse Imperial Tea Court Teamaster Roy Fong reached into his bag and pulled out an a...