A reminder in case you haven't yet marked your calendar: Roy Fong will be signing copies of his new book, Great Teas of China, in the San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse this Sunday, January 24, at 4:00 pm. Stop by, chat with Roy, and take the opportunity to have your copy of this soon-to-be-classic tea book signed by the Teamaster himself!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Fra...
- Feel the Cha Qi with Our New He Kai Shan Sheng Bin...
- Don't Forget: Roy's Book Signing Is Sunday Afterno...
- New Newsletter: Winter Puerh Edition
- Mark Your Calendar: Book Signing at the Ferry Buil...
- New Year Toast
- Aged Puerh by the Ounce
- Beginnings of a Tea Farm in California
- New in the Teahouse: Puerh Tools!
- Roy in the New York Times
- ▼ January (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...
This week marked the completion of another critical step toward actual production at the Tea Farm. With years of continuous infrastructure p...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...