A reminder in case you haven't yet marked your calendar: Roy Fong will be signing copies of his new book, Great Teas of China, in the San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse this Sunday, January 24, at 4:00 pm. Stop by, chat with Roy, and take the opportunity to have your copy of this soon-to-be-classic tea book signed by the Teamaster himself!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- We were pleased to welcome Dianna Harbin's San Fra...
- Feel the Cha Qi with Our New He Kai Shan Sheng Bin...
- Don't Forget: Roy's Book Signing Is Sunday Afterno...
- New Newsletter: Winter Puerh Edition
- Mark Your Calendar: Book Signing at the Ferry Buil...
- New Year Toast
- Aged Puerh by the Ounce
- Beginnings of a Tea Farm in California
- New in the Teahouse: Puerh Tools!
- Roy in the New York Times
- ▼ January (10)
Follow Imperial Tea Blog by Email
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...
You may have noticed that we recommend using gaiwan preparation for almost every tea we offer. While it may take some practice to hold pro...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....