If you still have open items on your holiday shopping list we have lots of great ideas in our latest newsletter. Fine tea, tea snacks, and teaware are always welcome gifts! For puerh lovers, we're excited about two new tea accessories that have just arrived from Yunnan, the Bamboo Puerh Knife and Handmade Puerh Brush. Check out the suggestions and be sure to subscribe to the newsletter so you don't miss any teahouse news, announcements, and special deals.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Roy Fong's New Year Resolutions for 2010
- Discount to Mandarin Oriental Hotel Guests
- Brief Review of Great Teas of China on About.com
- A Nod from Diablo Magazine
- New Newsletter: Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Editi...
- Diana Rosen on Great Teas of China
- Roy's Book Is Officially Published! Here's the New...
- Last Chance to Preorder Roy's Book, Great Teas of ...
- Update on Roy's Book: We Expect to Ship Copies Nex...
- Tea Flicks: Red Cliff
- ▼ December (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
If you've wondered what makes our jasmine pearls so special and delicious, it starts with the unique green tea leaves we select Each...
After over 30 hours of no sleep, I arrived Taipei at 5:50 AM. My friend Mr. Chang met me at the airport and we headed toward the mountains. ...