And now another reason to stay in San Francisco's elegant Mandarin Oriental Hotel: through a special arrangement with the hotel, you will receive a 10% discount in our teahouses if you show us your room key! We already provide some of the tea served in the hotel's lobby lounge. But it's an even more enjoyable experience to take the pleasant 5-10 minute stroll through the Financial District to our location in the landmark Ferry Building. We look forward to welcoming Mandarin Oriental guests - and all visitors to San Francisco - to our teahouses!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Roy Fong's New Year Resolutions for 2010
- Discount to Mandarin Oriental Hotel Guests
- Brief Review of Great Teas of China on About.com
- A Nod from Diablo Magazine
- New Newsletter: Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Editi...
- Diana Rosen on Great Teas of China
- Roy's Book Is Officially Published! Here's the New...
- Last Chance to Preorder Roy's Book, Great Teas of ...
- Update on Roy's Book: We Expect to Ship Copies Nex...
- Tea Flicks: Red Cliff
- ▼ December (10)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...