This morning we did the final signoffs and Roy's upcoming book, Great Teas of China, is heading to the printer! Assuming all goes well from here, we should have copies in our warehouse in about four weeks. You can preorder the book on our web site. We're also trying to arrange e-book editions. More details on that as the situation evolves.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Some Ceramics Basics for Tealovers
- Latest Newsletter: Most Intriguing Tea & Teaware
- Now You Can Search Inside the Book
- Planting for the Future
- In Search of Great Tea
- Bestselling Teaware of 2009
- Bestselling Teas of 2009
- Variations on the Theme of Purple
- Irresistible Lucky Teapots
- Preview of Coming Attractions
- New Newsletter: Customer Favorite Tea & Teaware
- Construction Zone!
- Meetup in the Berkeley Teahouse
- Roy's Book Is Off to the Printer!
- ▼ November (14)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...