Our latest newsletter just went out, and it's one you won't want to miss: 25 Terrific Holiday Gifts for Tea Lovers. We have all your shopping needs covered, with great gift ideas from the sublime (Imperial Tribute Harvest Purple-Tip Puerh, $888) to the meticulous (Gourd Tea Strainer, $6.50). If you're shopping for a tea lover (and we won't tell if that tea lover is you), don't wrap up your list until you've checked our fun, practical, and affordable suggestions, guaranteed to delight anyone who appreciates fine tea. Make this holiday season memorable with a unique tea gift!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- All Treats, No Tricks in the Teahouses This Weeken...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Five Fine Gifts...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Great Values, $...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Stocking Stuffe...
- Purple-Tip Puerh Back in Stock!
- Update on Roy's Book, Great Teas of China
- New Newsletter: Terrific Holiday Shopping Ideas
- New for Halloween: Pumpkin Shao Mai!
- How Do You Spell Tie Guan Yin: A Solution to Tea N...
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin: The Difference Is...
- Breaking the Rules with a Little Silver Teapot
- The Latest Newsletter: New Tea & Teaware
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin Now Available!
- Cover Shot of Roy's New Book
- Purple Tea Towel & Puerh Broom: Favorite Tea Souve...
- New Herbal & Scented Teas for Autumn
- New in the Teahouse: Our Special Recipe Hong Kong ...
- First Taste: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Roy's Teapot for Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Coming Soon: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- New Newsletter: Jasmine Tea, Special Values of the...
- Return of the Birdmen
- Join Us for the Spice of Life in Berkeley October ...
- Celebrate the Moon Festival With Us!
- Great Food & Tea Pairings in the Teahouse
- ▼ October (25)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...