We just published our latest newsletter, focusing on jasmine tea, including the 2009 Harvest Imperial Jasmine Pearls and 2009 Harvest Imperial Silver Needle. In addition, there's new tea and teaware, the Values of the Month for October, news from our teahouses, and more. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a single issue, conveniently delivered right to your inbox.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- All Treats, No Tricks in the Teahouses This Weeken...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Five Fine Gifts...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Great Values, $...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Stocking Stuffe...
- Purple-Tip Puerh Back in Stock!
- Update on Roy's Book, Great Teas of China
- New Newsletter: Terrific Holiday Shopping Ideas
- New for Halloween: Pumpkin Shao Mai!
- How Do You Spell Tie Guan Yin: A Solution to Tea N...
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin: The Difference Is...
- Breaking the Rules with a Little Silver Teapot
- The Latest Newsletter: New Tea & Teaware
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin Now Available!
- Cover Shot of Roy's New Book
- Purple Tea Towel & Puerh Broom: Favorite Tea Souve...
- New Herbal & Scented Teas for Autumn
- New in the Teahouse: Our Special Recipe Hong Kong ...
- First Taste: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Roy's Teapot for Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Coming Soon: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- New Newsletter: Jasmine Tea, Special Values of the...
- Return of the Birdmen
- Join Us for the Spice of Life in Berkeley October ...
- Celebrate the Moon Festival With Us!
- Great Food & Tea Pairings in the Teahouse
- ▼ October (25)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
This week marked the completion of another critical step toward actual production at the Tea Farm. With years of continuous infrastructure p...