If you're in the Bay Area this month be sure to drop by our San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse and try our Halloween Dim Sum Special: Grace Fong's special recipe Pumpkin Shao Mai. These delicate, hand-made dim sum treats are great for a snack or to accompany a main meal, and we'll be serving them the rest of the month. If you're in town on Halloween, mark your calendar: our Halloween Day Special will be an order of Pumpkin Shao Mai plus a cup of our delicious Winter Spice Blend tea that's sure to warm you up on a chilly autumn afternoon, all for just $8! We look forward to serving you in one of our teahouses soon!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- All Treats, No Tricks in the Teahouses This Weeken...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Five Fine Gifts...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Great Values, $...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Stocking Stuffe...
- Purple-Tip Puerh Back in Stock!
- Update on Roy's Book, Great Teas of China
- New Newsletter: Terrific Holiday Shopping Ideas
- New for Halloween: Pumpkin Shao Mai!
- How Do You Spell Tie Guan Yin: A Solution to Tea N...
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin: The Difference Is...
- Breaking the Rules with a Little Silver Teapot
- The Latest Newsletter: New Tea & Teaware
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin Now Available!
- Cover Shot of Roy's New Book
- Purple Tea Towel & Puerh Broom: Favorite Tea Souve...
- New Herbal & Scented Teas for Autumn
- New in the Teahouse: Our Special Recipe Hong Kong ...
- First Taste: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Roy's Teapot for Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Coming Soon: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- New Newsletter: Jasmine Tea, Special Values of the...
- Return of the Birdmen
- Join Us for the Spice of Life in Berkeley October ...
- Celebrate the Moon Festival With Us!
- Great Food & Tea Pairings in the Teahouse
- ▼ October (25)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
When we say that the tea leaves are sorted by hand so that we accept only the finest quality, not blended with an inferior product, this is ...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...