If you're in the Bay Area this month be sure to drop by our San Francisco Ferry Building teahouse and try our Halloween Dim Sum Special: Grace Fong's special recipe Pumpkin Shao Mai. These delicate, hand-made dim sum treats are great for a snack or to accompany a main meal, and we'll be serving them the rest of the month. If you're in town on Halloween, mark your calendar: our Halloween Day Special will be an order of Pumpkin Shao Mai plus a cup of our delicious Winter Spice Blend tea that's sure to warm you up on a chilly autumn afternoon, all for just $8! We look forward to serving you in one of our teahouses soon!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- All Treats, No Tricks in the Teahouses This Weeken...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Five Fine Gifts...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Great Values, $...
- Tea Lovers Holiday Shopping Guide: Stocking Stuffe...
- Purple-Tip Puerh Back in Stock!
- Update on Roy's Book, Great Teas of China
- New Newsletter: Terrific Holiday Shopping Ideas
- New for Halloween: Pumpkin Shao Mai!
- How Do You Spell Tie Guan Yin: A Solution to Tea N...
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin: The Difference Is...
- Breaking the Rules with a Little Silver Teapot
- The Latest Newsletter: New Tea & Teaware
- 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin Now Available!
- Cover Shot of Roy's New Book
- Purple Tea Towel & Puerh Broom: Favorite Tea Souve...
- New Herbal & Scented Teas for Autumn
- New in the Teahouse: Our Special Recipe Hong Kong ...
- First Taste: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Roy's Teapot for Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- Coming Soon: 2009 Monkey-Picked Tie Guan Yin
- New Newsletter: Jasmine Tea, Special Values of the...
- Return of the Birdmen
- Join Us for the Spice of Life in Berkeley October ...
- Celebrate the Moon Festival With Us!
- Great Food & Tea Pairings in the Teahouse
- ▼ October (25)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Here's a fun new item to decorate your tea room, kitchen, or any other favorite place: a traditional Chinese "lucky knot" tie...
In times like these we can all use a bit more luck, and what better way to invoke it than by brewing tea? Extraordinary times call for extra...
A customer came into the teahouse yesterday with a common misconception. He had been to another tea shop where he was told that Feng Huang S...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...