- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Excerpt from Roy's Book: Jasmine Tea
- A Time Machine for Two 1993 Teas
- A Peek at Roy's Personal Puerh Teapot
- James Norwood Pratt on Roy's "OMG" Tea Class
- Yi Xing and Green Tea: Share Your Experience
- New Newsletter: Wu Yi Yan Cha, Zhu Ni Teapots, Val...
- Reader Question: Steeping Times
- Excerpt from Roy's Book: The Unlikely Origin of a ...
- Blog Post #200!
- Roy Fong's OMG Tea Class: It Really Was That Good!...
- "OMG" Tea Class Photos
- Picking Puerh in Yunnan
- Life & Death in a Cup of Yunnan Tea: We Taste Some...
- Clearing Up a Common Mistake: What Dan Cong Really...
- And the Winner Is...
- New Newsletter: Yi Xing Teapots & Oolong Tea
- First Taste: Two Strange Yet Wonderful Oolongs
- Last Chance: Shop Online, Enter to Win a Seat in t...
- ▼ September (18)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
In times like these we can all use a bit more luck, and what better way to invoke it than by brewing tea? Extraordinary times call for extra...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...