- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Excerpt from Roy's Book: Jasmine Tea
- A Time Machine for Two 1993 Teas
- A Peek at Roy's Personal Puerh Teapot
- James Norwood Pratt on Roy's "OMG" Tea Class
- Yi Xing and Green Tea: Share Your Experience
- New Newsletter: Wu Yi Yan Cha, Zhu Ni Teapots, Val...
- Reader Question: Steeping Times
- Excerpt from Roy's Book: The Unlikely Origin of a ...
- Blog Post #200!
- Roy Fong's OMG Tea Class: It Really Was That Good!...
- "OMG" Tea Class Photos
- Picking Puerh in Yunnan
- Life & Death in a Cup of Yunnan Tea: We Taste Some...
- Clearing Up a Common Mistake: What Dan Cong Really...
- And the Winner Is...
- New Newsletter: Yi Xing Teapots & Oolong Tea
- First Taste: Two Strange Yet Wonderful Oolongs
- Last Chance: Shop Online, Enter to Win a Seat in t...
- ▼ September (18)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
We launched the Camellia Sinensis Blog at the end of January and it's hard to believe we're already hitting the 200-post milestone t...