So many great teas, so hard to choose. To simplify the process we created the What Tea Are You quiz on Facebook! Take the quiz and let us know how accurate it is. Then peruse the results over a cup of your favorite.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Details on Some of Our New Teapots
- New Yi Xing Teapots in the Teahouse
- First Taste: Yan Ru
- Adding a Little Spice: Two Rare Oolongs
- Terrific Oolong Tea Class!
- Roy Fong's Oolong Tea Class is TOMORROW!
- What Tea Are You? Black Tea is Leading
- Check Out the Latest Newsletter
- Fun Contest: Win a Seat at Roy's OMG Class!
- Coming Soon: Exciting New Tea, Teaware (Preview)
- What Tea Are You? Take Our Quiz and Find Out!
- Last Chance: Join Roy Fong's Aug. 23 Oolong Class
- Customer Survey: You Spoke, We're Listening
- A Last Stop in Tea City, Then Farewell for Now to ...
- Our Survey Is Complete; Thanks to All Who Responde...
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Chinese Teaware
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Traditional Chines...
- Still Time to Take Our Survey, Enter to Win a Gift...
- Jasmine Tea Production in Hengxian
- In Hengxian's Jasmine Tea Market Ideals Bend to Ma...
- Lower Shipping Costs on Our Web Site!
- Reader Question About Flavored Tea
- Latest Newsletter: For Hard Times, Good Values in ...
- Photos of a Nanning Restaurant & You Cha
- The You Cha Trail Ends with an Idyllic Vision for ...
- A Reader Asks About Rinsing Tea; Roy Responds
- Unlike the Teamaster, a Confusingly Named Tea Does...
- ▼ August (27)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...
This week marked the completion of another critical step toward actual production at the Tea Farm. With years of continuous infrastructure p...