We just sent out our latest newsletter, featuring Roy's upcoming oolong class, the newest tea and teaware that's just arrived from China, specially discounted Values of the Month, interesting green tea from China's Yunnan Province, and more. Have a look, and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a single issue, packed with news and special values.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Details on Some of Our New Teapots
- New Yi Xing Teapots in the Teahouse
- First Taste: Yan Ru
- Adding a Little Spice: Two Rare Oolongs
- Terrific Oolong Tea Class!
- Roy Fong's Oolong Tea Class is TOMORROW!
- What Tea Are You? Black Tea is Leading
- Check Out the Latest Newsletter
- Fun Contest: Win a Seat at Roy's OMG Class!
- Coming Soon: Exciting New Tea, Teaware (Preview)
- What Tea Are You? Take Our Quiz and Find Out!
- Last Chance: Join Roy Fong's Aug. 23 Oolong Class
- Customer Survey: You Spoke, We're Listening
- A Last Stop in Tea City, Then Farewell for Now to ...
- Our Survey Is Complete; Thanks to All Who Responde...
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Chinese Teaware
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Traditional Chines...
- Still Time to Take Our Survey, Enter to Win a Gift...
- Jasmine Tea Production in Hengxian
- In Hengxian's Jasmine Tea Market Ideals Bend to Ma...
- Lower Shipping Costs on Our Web Site!
- Reader Question About Flavored Tea
- Latest Newsletter: For Hard Times, Good Values in ...
- Photos of a Nanning Restaurant & You Cha
- The You Cha Trail Ends with an Idyllic Vision for ...
- A Reader Asks About Rinsing Tea; Roy Responds
- Unlike the Teamaster, a Confusingly Named Tea Does...
- ▼ August (27)
Visit us online for fine Chinese teas and teaware
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
Most Recent Comments
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....
In the throes of jasmine harvest, the intense heat of summer and the humidity of monsoon season, the delicate beauty of the fragrance of thi...