We just sent out our latest newsletter, featuring Roy's upcoming oolong class, the newest tea and teaware that's just arrived from China, specially discounted Values of the Month, interesting green tea from China's Yunnan Province, and more. Have a look, and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss a single issue, packed with news and special values.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Details on Some of Our New Teapots
- New Yi Xing Teapots in the Teahouse
- First Taste: Yan Ru
- Adding a Little Spice: Two Rare Oolongs
- Terrific Oolong Tea Class!
- Roy Fong's Oolong Tea Class is TOMORROW!
- What Tea Are You? Black Tea is Leading
- Check Out the Latest Newsletter
- Fun Contest: Win a Seat at Roy's OMG Class!
- Coming Soon: Exciting New Tea, Teaware (Preview)
- What Tea Are You? Take Our Quiz and Find Out!
- Last Chance: Join Roy Fong's Aug. 23 Oolong Class
- Customer Survey: You Spoke, We're Listening
- A Last Stop in Tea City, Then Farewell for Now to ...
- Our Survey Is Complete; Thanks to All Who Responde...
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Chinese Teaware
- For Tough Times, Good Values in Traditional Chines...
- Still Time to Take Our Survey, Enter to Win a Gift...
- Jasmine Tea Production in Hengxian
- In Hengxian's Jasmine Tea Market Ideals Bend to Ma...
- Lower Shipping Costs on Our Web Site!
- Reader Question About Flavored Tea
- Latest Newsletter: For Hard Times, Good Values in ...
- Photos of a Nanning Restaurant & You Cha
- The You Cha Trail Ends with an Idyllic Vision for ...
- A Reader Asks About Rinsing Tea; Roy Responds
- Unlike the Teamaster, a Confusingly Named Tea Does...
- ▼ August (27)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
A customer came into the teahouse yesterday with a common misconception. He had been to another tea shop where he was told that Feng Huang S...
After over 30 hours of no sleep, I arrived Taipei at 5:50 AM. My friend Mr. Chang met me at the airport and we headed toward the mountains. ...
One afternoon recently when things were slow at the teahouse Imperial Tea Court Teamaster Roy Fong reached into his bag and pulled out an a...