Carolyn Jung, who wrote the article on Roy and Imperial Tea Court's organic sum in today's San Francisco Chronicle, blogs about her interview with Roy at more length in her Food Gal blog. Check out Carolyn's impressions, photos, and Q&A with Roy here.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Some Thoughts on Tea & Caffeine
- Today's Tea Class
- More Spring Tea Coming Soon
- Don't Miss the Tea Classes with Roy!
- Beginnings of a Backyard Tea Farm
- Interview with Roy in the Food Gal Blog
- A Teamaster's Holiday
- Our Organic Dim Sum Featured in Today's SF Chronic...
- More on the Tea Tour to Yunnan
- Tasting More 2009 Spring Tea
- Yunnan in September!
- Tea and Bluegrass?
- Join Roy for a 2009 Spring Harvest Tea Class
- More 2009 Spring Harvest Teas Arrive
- Tea Flicks: Tea Fight (Dou Cha)
- Question from a Reader: Hong Kong Milk Tea
- First Taste: 2009 Imperial Green Oolong
- Grace & Roy Cook on TV (Recipe Included)
- New Ideas, Old Friends & Some Sticker Shock at Wor...
- ▼ May (19)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....
If you've wondered what makes our jasmine pearls so special and delicious, it starts with the unique green tea leaves we select Each...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...