Just in time for green tea season, when close water temperature control is important, we're pleased to offer a great new programmable digital electric kettle. Manufactured for us in China and UL-listed, with a capacity of approximately 1 liter, the 600-watt kettle allows you to set a desired temperature. The kettle heats water to the setpoint and maintains the temperature. Cordless with a corded base, it's available in either black or a dark teal-green. A terrific addition to any tea table, you'll wonder how you ever made tea without this handy accessory!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Warehouse Sale: Last Chance!
- We Have Kyoto Journal 71, the Tea Issue
- Teaware Talk: Gaiwans
- Purple-Tip Pu Er Update
- Hand-Pulled Noodles
- Hot Sauce Lovers: Try Our Imperial Chili Sauce
- Staff Picks: Helen Gao
- Staff Picks: Shirley Hu
- Staff Picks: James Touzel
- Check Out Our New Newsletter
- Staff Picks: Sharon Cai
- Staff Picks: Jesus Chaidez
- Special Event: Warehouse Sale!
- The Latest Weather Forecast and Green Tea Outlook ...
- Don't Miss Our Handmade, Organic Dim Sum
- Just in Time for Green Tea Season: Our New Electri...
- New Bamboo Charcoal Teaware
- The Seasons of Tea
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Watch Roy Discussing Tea
- A Nod from "Celebrity Chef" Michael Mina
- Latest from China: Weather Forecast for the 2009 T...
- A Tea Lover Asks About Yi Xing Teaware
- Tie One On: The Prequel
- ▼ March (24)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
More than two years ago we started the Virtual Teahouse on Facebook as a place where tea lovers could find one another and share their pass...
This weekend the San Francisco Chronicle asked famed chef and restauranteur Michael Mina to name some of his favorite hangouts in town. We...
This trip to China was specifically to be on site for the jasmine flower harvest and to supervise the scenting of our jasmine teas with t...