Just in time for green tea season, when close water temperature control is important, we're pleased to offer a great new programmable digital electric kettle. Manufactured for us in China and UL-listed, with a capacity of approximately 1 liter, the 600-watt kettle allows you to set a desired temperature. The kettle heats water to the setpoint and maintains the temperature. Cordless with a corded base, it's available in either black or a dark teal-green. A terrific addition to any tea table, you'll wonder how you ever made tea without this handy accessory!
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Warehouse Sale: Last Chance!
- We Have Kyoto Journal 71, the Tea Issue
- Teaware Talk: Gaiwans
- Purple-Tip Pu Er Update
- Hand-Pulled Noodles
- Hot Sauce Lovers: Try Our Imperial Chili Sauce
- Staff Picks: Helen Gao
- Staff Picks: Shirley Hu
- Staff Picks: James Touzel
- Check Out Our New Newsletter
- Staff Picks: Sharon Cai
- Staff Picks: Jesus Chaidez
- Special Event: Warehouse Sale!
- The Latest Weather Forecast and Green Tea Outlook ...
- Don't Miss Our Handmade, Organic Dim Sum
- Just in Time for Green Tea Season: Our New Electri...
- New Bamboo Charcoal Teaware
- The Seasons of Tea
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Watch Roy Discussing Tea
- A Nod from "Celebrity Chef" Michael Mina
- Latest from China: Weather Forecast for the 2009 T...
- A Tea Lover Asks About Yi Xing Teaware
- Tie One On: The Prequel
- ▼ March (24)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
I spent part of the holidays researching the Camellia Sinensis archives and found this wonderful tool for tea lovers. Virginia Hines origina...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....