Long a favorite in our teahouses, our hot and spicy Imperial Chili Sauce is now available for your home kitchen! Made with organic tea seed oil, spices, and plenty of fiery chili peppers, according to a traditional Chinese formula, it will enliven any dish, from plain noodles to steamed vegetables to potroast. Sure to delight anyone who enjoys the delicious fire of chilis. Sold in 120 ml (4 oz.) jars, available in our teahouses or from our web site.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Warehouse Sale: Last Chance!
- We Have Kyoto Journal 71, the Tea Issue
- Teaware Talk: Gaiwans
- Purple-Tip Pu Er Update
- Hand-Pulled Noodles
- Hot Sauce Lovers: Try Our Imperial Chili Sauce
- Staff Picks: Helen Gao
- Staff Picks: Shirley Hu
- Staff Picks: James Touzel
- Check Out Our New Newsletter
- Staff Picks: Sharon Cai
- Staff Picks: Jesus Chaidez
- Special Event: Warehouse Sale!
- The Latest Weather Forecast and Green Tea Outlook ...
- Don't Miss Our Handmade, Organic Dim Sum
- Just in Time for Green Tea Season: Our New Electri...
- New Bamboo Charcoal Teaware
- The Seasons of Tea
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Watch Roy Discussing Tea
- A Nod from "Celebrity Chef" Michael Mina
- Latest from China: Weather Forecast for the 2009 T...
- A Tea Lover Asks About Yi Xing Teaware
- Tie One On: The Prequel
- ▼ March (24)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
As with most "cake"Puerhs , the amount of tea used is rather difficult to measure since you will have to break off a part of t...
I spent part of the holidays researching the Camellia Sinensis archives and found this wonderful tool for tea lovers. Virginia Hines origina...
When I sit down for tea and imbibe in all that the leaf has to offer, I grab my gaiwan. By brewing and drinking from the same cup, the essen...