Potsticker lovers have spoken and our celebrated homemade guo tie (potstickers) will return to the Ferry Building teahouse Saturday, February 28, from 9:30 AM-1:30 PM. Grace and Roy Fong will be at the teahouse personally cooking and serving these savory, Beijing-style treats, so if you're in the Bay Area be sure to stop by, say hello, and enjoy some of our delicious home cooking.
- ► 2013 (25)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (79)
- Imperial Tribute Harvest Purple Tip Pu Er: A Few C...
- Potsticker Bulletin! Special Event in the Ferry Bu...
- Just in Time for the Weekend
- Making tea!
- Two Pu Erhs That (Not Much) Money CAN Buy
- Just for Fun: The Online Tea Translator
- Kyoto Journal Interviews Roy Fong on Pu Erh
- Imperial Tea Court: "Best Finch-Free Tea House"
- A Pu Erh That Money Can't Buy
- Potsticker Pandemonium
- Potstickers TODAY at the Ferry Building
- Teapot Tips: Tie One On
- Valentine Potsticker Event at the Ferry Building
- Talking About Teapots
- Join Our Group on Facebook
- The Imperial Tea Bath
- Roy Fong Talks Pu Erh
- New in Our Teahouses: Dessert!
- ▼ February (18)
Readers' Top 5 Blog Posts
News from Roy's tea farm project has been a little lean over the last year with far more effort going into building the infrastructure t...
Serious tea lovers love their teapots almost as much as tea itself. I recently got a new pot and seasoned it this weekend. In case you’re wo...
Exciting news: Roy has entered escrow to buy a beautiful patch of land in the greater Bay Area where he will start his California tea farm....
If you've wondered what makes our jasmine pearls so special and delicious, it starts with the unique green tea leaves we select Each...
After you season your new teapot there's one last thing you may want to do before you start brewing tea: tie a (usually red) string t...